Head of Product Development
Gerne erwarte ich Ihre Bewerbung auf email@example.com. Für Ihre Fragen stehe ich gerne zur Verfügung (Tel. 043 299 56 56).
My client is an international company in the Blockchain industry with a newly established office in Zug. On their behalf I am looking for a Senior and experienced personality as their
Head of Product Development/Engineering (Software)
In the role of the Head of Product Development/Engineering you will be responsible for creating and developing new products and improving existing ones. The responsibilities of a Product Developer include conducting market research, collaborating with marketing, technical and manufacturing specialists, and developing prototypes.
Taking the initiative, deploying the patents, unique knowledge, and platforms, the Product Engineering team is active in creating and manifesting the products which will drive the business by bringing real world useful value to clients, enterprises, and customers, and society as a whole. If you have a dream to build something new and innovative, and useful, it will be built in the Product Engineering Department. The Head of this department should be a visionary and a leader, and be able to channel their creative skills in line with the CEO’s vision and roadmap in order to deliver products that both fulfil the corporate vision, and drive new revenue streams. In this role you will report to the CPO.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead a team of Engineers and Developers
- Creating and enhancing products that fill a niche in the market or allow their clients to remain competitive
- Determining product specifications according to a number of various factors and
- Supporting development and design activities by developing prototypes for products in development
- Consulting market research materials and sales data to ensure that products are viable and competitive
- Submitting proposals and designs for evaluation by the project team and management before moving to the next stage
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Industrial Design
- Engineering and design knowledge of the prototype design process
- 7+ years’ experience in innovative product development in an exponential industry
- Proven working experience as a Product Engineer or in related
- Experienced in Enterprise services and platforms
- Be comfortable using Design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Work well within a team
- Creative and innovative thinking
If you want to learn more about this unique opportunity you should not hesitate to submit your application at your earliest convenience.